What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An insider’s guide for Betta lovers
- If you’ve been using bottled water for your betta, you’ve been wasting your money. I’ll show you the best kind of water to use (and no, it’s not water from directly out of your tap). (Page 28)
- The healthiest food you can feed your betta. (It’s the food that top breeders use.) Plus a special insider trick you can use with that food to make it easier to feed to your fish. (Page 33)
- Sometimes an overly excited male betta will bite his own tail, resulting in injury. Use these 5 specific steps to create a soothing environment that stops this harmful behavior. (Page 14)
- If you do decide to get your betta from a pet store (as most hobbyists do) watch for these 7 danger signs and you’ll maximize the chances of bringing home a happy betta. (Page 16)
- Your betta’s body is swollen. You may see him floating on his side at the top of the water unable to balance himself. Maybe he even has trouble breathing. (Page 40)
- Give even the most aggressive male bettas the best possible life of socializing with other bettas — without any risk whatsoever of there being a fight! (Page 13)
- Train your betta to jump through a hoop! Can you imagine how impressed your friends will be when they see that? I reveal the step by step instructions on page 56.
- Three signs that the water could be poisoning your Betta… and three recommended, reliable ways to check for poison… and then remedy the situation. (Page 36.)
- What you must do before bringing home your new pet betta. Doing this simple series of steps can avoid having your fish die from “New Tank Syndrome.” (Page 20)
- Enjoying the pleasure of having a betta who’s so happy he wags his tail and dances whenever he sees you. You feel happy because you’ve given him a fun life.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Caring For Betta Fish scores 72.43/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bettalovers.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bettalovers.com you’ll also be taken through to bettalovers.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)